One Color Jobs:
- Files need to be created using Pantone / Spot colors in your design applications. Do not use RGB or CMYK (Process colors) to design your art. If you did not create the art and it is in a format we do not accept, you must convert it before sending it.
- Files should be colored exact color you want it to print, but be aware this is not what determines color. Final color is made on press.
Two Color Jobs:
- Same rules apply as one color jobs. We will not accept files that are separated into two plates. All artwork must be submitted as a composite PDF in Pantone / Spot colors.
In order for your artwork to print at the highest quality possible, the following rules must be applied:
- All type must be output and created in a vector based application. Setting your type in a pixel based program like Adobe Photoshop will cause your text to print blurry and pixelated.
- All images placed in files must be a minimum of 300 DPI or higher. Anything lower will result in poor print quality.
- Convert all type to outlines or embed your fonts in PDF files to avoid font issues.
- Whatever quality you send in is exactly what you will get back. We cannot transform low-resolution artwork into high resolution artwork
Additional Requirements You Must Follow Before Submitting Art Through Website:
- All files submitted must be converted to PDF’s ----> Composites only, no separated artwork
- All PDF’s must be output to final size with crop marks and bleeds (1/8” Min.) if it applies.
- LH & Env. Orders need 5/16” minimum margins at top or bottom
- Margins on BC’s must not exceed 1/8” inch.
- Artwork to be saved as a PDF to desktop of your computer. Rename the file with a short alphanumeric title. (Do not exceed 8 characters.) Make sure that the name contains no spaces, dashes, underscores or special characters. Also make sure that the file is no larger then 1Mb if possible. If sending more then one PDF, the files must be placed in a ZIP file and the same rules apply.
- Do not send 1 lot jobs on a template with more then one copy of the same card. All art must be reduced to final output size.
- Multiple lots should be grouped together on either a 4 up or 8 up template with no gutter and place crop marks and bleeds on the art if it applies.
- Very Important! Create all PDF’s using Acrobat Distiller. Outputting PDF’s in their parent applications can result in unwanted color conversions of Pantone colors to RGB or CMYK. Check all PDF output settings and application preferences to ensure that final colors remain the same and do not change over from spot colors to RGB or CMYK.